The AC size you'll need depends with the size within the room you intend to cool.
Taking a little liberty with this analogy, we tend to "live" in 20% of residence but we pay for cooling the other 80% as well.
Casino Portugal Apostas Desportivas  

Comments Who Voted Related Links

Log in to comment or register here.